CALAMITA, the free-rock powerhouse trio of Lebanese musicians Sharif Sehnaoui and Tony Elieh (on electric guitar and bass respectively) and drummer Davide Zolli (from Italian psych rock outfit Squadra Omega) embarks on its first European tour this coming week!
The band’s self-titled first album was released by Ruptured in December 2017.
Check it out on Bandcamp below:
– Oct 22: Calamita @ Cox 18, Milano, Italy
– Oct 24: Calamita @ Magasin Général, Tarnac, France
– Oct 26: Calamita @ Atelier de l’Etoile, Besançon, France
– Oct 27: Calamita @ Les Lentilleres, Dijon, France
– Oct 28: Calamita @ Cave 12, Geneva, Switzerland