Featuring artists from Lebanon, Egypt, Armenia, France, Canada & the USA
1. Heroes & Villains: Snake and feather (lb)
2. Cosmic Analog Ensemble: S’aventurer (lb)
3. Interbellum: Another day (lb)
4. The New Year: Snow (us)
5. Kid Fourteen: Blood-thick silence (lb)
6. Toni Geitani: Raboukom (lb)
7. Aya Metwalli: Manyaka (eg)
8. Nadah el-Shazly: Afqid ad dakhira (eg)
9. El Rass & Munma: Return of the penguin (lb)
10. Khoum: Sem (am)
11. Marc Codsi: Invocation 1 (lb)
12. The Bunny Tylers: Hello your grace (lb)
13. Oiseaux-Tempete & The Bunny Tylers: The little-known ending fading away (fr/lb)
14. Dwarfs Of East Agouza: Rats don’t eat synthesizers (us/eg/ca)
ZIAD NAWFAL is a Beirut-based DJ, radio host, music promoter and producer, and the co-founder of ground-breaking independent label Ruptured with Lebanese studio owner and engineer Fadi Tabbal.
Nawfal has spent the better part of the last 20 years exposing Lebanon and the world to the special local and regional independent music talent, on his long-running radio shows ‘Ruptures’ and ‘Decalages’ on Radio-Lebanon 96.2FM.
Since 2010, he is also the managing director of Irtijal, the first and foremost festival for experimental music in Lebanon.
View all posts by z.nawfal