Saturday 23 March 2018, Radio Lebanon 96.2FM (8-9pm)
1. Tamer Abu Ghazaleh, Maryam Saleh & Maurice Louca: Nefsif akli (ps/eg)
2. Mutamassik: Waiting for my orders (us)
3. Aya Metwalli: Fein enta (eg)
4. Munma: Muse (lb)
5. omrr: Quicksands (eg)
6. Cosmic Analog Ensemble: Pourparlers + Les sourdes oreilles (lb)
7. Zeid Hamdan: Mekdass w Abel (lb)
8. Wake Island: Never entirely there (lb/ca)
9. Sufyvn: Dust (sd)
10. Dwarfs Of East Agouza: Rats don’t eat synthesizers (us/ca/eg)
11. Gökçen Kaynatan: Sihirbaz (tr)
12. KELAB (eg)
13. Mutamassik: Marvellous in training (us)
ZIAD NAWFAL is a Beirut-based DJ, radio host, music promoter and producer, and the co-founder of ground-breaking independent label Ruptured with Lebanese studio owner and engineer Fadi Tabbal.
Nawfal has spent the better part of the last 20 years exposing Lebanon and the world to the special local and regional independent music talent, on his long-running radio shows ‘Ruptures’ and ‘Decalages’ on Radio-Lebanon 96.2FM.
Since 2010, he is also the managing director of Irtijal, the first and foremost festival for experimental music in Lebanon.
View all posts by z.nawfal