NEW FROM RUPTURED ON JULY 8th.
The duo of Lebanese electronic producers Jad Atoui and Anthony Sahyoun releases LATTICES, its first album release of grainy, evocative ambient explorations.
LATTICES is concerned with the exploration of non-deterministic approaches to producing electronic music, based on improvised techniques using modular systems and synthesizers.
Performed and produced by Jad Atoui and Anthony Sahyoun at home during lockdown in Beirut, 2020.
Mixed by Anthony Sahyoun at Tunefork Studios, Beirut.
Mastered by Rafael Irisarri at Black Knoll Studios, NYC.
Artwork by Anthony Sahyoun.
Pre-order from Bandcamp HERE
Also available from Amazon + Anghami + Apple Music + Deezer + Juno + Spotify
Ziad Nawfal’s monthly mix for Radio Ma3azef in Tunis – featuring music from Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Iran, Scotland and the UK:
1. FRKTL – Where All Levels Cross [EG]
2. Pie Are Squared – 0CL8 [EG]
3. Jawad Nawfal – Nine Hundred Chariots [LB]
4. Azu Tiwaline – Tessiture [TN]
5. Shakeeb Abu Hamdan & Sholto Dobie – Sling Shotting [LB/UK]
6. Ahmed Saleh – Right Side [EG]
7. Etyen & Khansa – Rabbi [LB]
8. Saint Abdullah – The Birds Discuss the Journey (feat. John Butcher) [IR/UK]
9. Sandy Chamoun – Dreams of The Imagination / أحلام الخيال [LB]
10. NP [Jad Atoui + Anthony Sahyoun] – Grinning Through Dust [LB]
11. Hassan Khan – Tabla Dubb No.15 [EG]
12. Bikya [Maurice Louca / Mahmoud Refat / Mahmoud Waly] – Rokab [EG]
13. Sepehr – Contamination [IR]