It is the most wonderful time of the year.
We asked some of Ruptured’s recent contributors and collaborators, to tell us about the records they listened to the most in 2022.
Elyse Tabet’s album Low Toms Bright Bells and Darkest Spells, a collaboration with Pascal Semerdjian and Yara Asmar, was released by Ruptured in December.
- Actress – Dummy Corporation
- Alex Zhang Hungtai – Swimming Bird
- Boronko – Liminal
- Burial – Streetlands
- Faten Kanaan – A Mythology of Circles
- Julia Sabra & Fadi Tabbal – Snakeskin
- Kali Malone – Living Torch
- Marina Harlow – Pripyat
- Mars89 – Visions
- Mondkopf – Spring Stories
- Nancy Mounir – Nozhet El Noufous
- Safa – Ibtihalat
- Sandy Chamoun – Fata17
- Sawako – Stella Epoca
- xlmxkhfi – Afterthought
- Yara Asmar – Home Recordings 2018 – 2021