It is the most wonderful time of the year.
We asked some of Ruptured’s recent contributors and collaborators, to tell us about the records they listened to the most in 2022.
Earlier this year, Rayya Badran curated digital compilation Beirut Adrift, featuring several tracks from the Ruptured catalogue. The compilation is part of a larger, all-encompassing project entitled “Norient City Sounds: Beirut”, curated by Rayya and commissioned by Swiss art platform Norient.
- Yara Asmar – Home Recordings 2018 – 2021
- Pie Are Squared – The Whole World’s a Window and I Can’t See a Thing
- Nancy Mounir – Nozhet El Nofous
- Julia Sabra & Fadi Tabbal – Snakeskin
- Julmud – Tuqoos
- Sandy Chamoun – Fata17
- Sault – Aiir
- Bonnie Banane – Best Of 2012-2022
- Korea Town Acid – Cosmos
- Sary Moussa – Soft (mixtape)